Thursday, 12 May 2011

Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen ♥


Halo people...
I thought of Mary Kate & Ashley this morning... So i decided to blog about them...
Yea...They are one of my favourite actress... I love to watch them acting... Why?
Maybe because they are TWINS!!! Well, i love twins sister/ brother... (I'm not sure why =.= ) But i just love to see 2 people wearing the same clothes, having the same bags, doing everything together... Lolz... It's cute!!! :)
Like Mary & Ashley.... They did things together.... Always have the same outfit ( different colour)




Pretty and gorgeous huh??? Haha
I always can't differentiate the 2 of them... ><

Nice... Btw, I'm wondering... Did they fight or quarrel before???
I guess they never... They look so lovely
I watched their movie ( NEW YORK MINUTE )
Nice one...




They acted like 2 clowns in the show... Haha ...
It's a very old movie, but i love to watch it whenever they showed it in HBO or STAR MOVIES... =.=

Watch it...Haha :)
Well, they acted in many movies...
They really do look pretty
I really don't mind if i have a twins sister... Then, we can do everything together... Share our things... Wear each other's clothes...
Lol... :)
Teeeheee ^^
Yea... So wraps up...
My brain is EMPTY!!!
Hear this song...

Nice? Awesome pianist? Wonderful voice?
--BYE BYE--