Saturday, 23 April 2011

Random post ♥


Hey hey hey...Morning folks!!!
Ermmm...I'll be blogging about a few topics today...So it will be a long long post
And i did not really get a proper blog title... ♥
First...Today is the first day of WORLD BOOK DAY!!!!!
Well.......
Books are very important for a person.
Books are the knowledge treasure for a person.
Books fill up a person's time.
Well, to me BOOKS are very very important for me. I'm not very sure about the others, but BOOKS became a part of my life.
I love to read story books when i'm free...Just to past my time and it's relaxing.
Reading became my hobby since i was a kid. I just love reading. ♥
I do have a collection of Peter & Jane, encyclopedias, fiction books, romantic novels, thriller novels, moral-based story books...(That's part of it)
I have all the 3 languages novels (English, Malay & Chinese)
But most of them are in English...Yea, i came from a English literate family, i've been speaking English since i was able to SPEAK!!! My parents are English educated too, so they don't really know Chinese...But i came from a pure Chinese school where almost all the students are Chinese, i mean ALL!!! I was able to cope with Chinese language although i admit that my Chinese SUCKS!!!
Haha :)
I barely take out a Chinese book and read because i'll fall asleep if i do so. =.=
I know this sounds weird but i kinda hate Chinese when i was in primary school...
Chinese is really so damn difficult...And i still have to read those Chinese literature and understand it to pass my Chinese paper. ><
But to me, languages are important in life. Although i always speak Chinese in school with my friends, but i always maintain my English by reading novels. Well, by reading all kinds of books, it really can improve our language.(That's what i gain from READING!!!)
Many girls will spend their money on clothing, accessories, jewelry, make up products, facial products etc. But to tell the truth i won't...Maybe i will but 25% of my money...Others will end up spending on BOOKS....
So, i was wondering...If one day i got tuns and tuns of money, i guess I'll buy up the whole bookstore...Haha :)
Books are so costly, I'm not sure why??? But i know it's expensive. I have to think twice when i chose those books...I'm just a student without any salary, so everything will bill my parents. So, when i have my own house, I'll decorate a huge room as a study room...I really will do so... :)
Something like this...Cool... :)

A really huge library at home...


I'm lovin' it...Haha
MPH BOOKSTORE is having discounts on this WORLD BOOK DAY...Yeah!!! All books are 20% off...So what are you thinking of???Faster go grab those books...
Go!!! Go!!! Go!!!
End of topic one...
Next topic is about my school...
Yesterday i received a letter regarding HARI ANUGERAH KECEMERLANGAN.
Wanna know what is it all about???
Erm...It's about those students who scored straight A's in PMR & SPM...Including those ex-SPM students who scored an A for the 3 languages...
So I'm one of them, and i have to attend this official event.
It will be on the 30th April which is next Saturday. And all participant are required to wear formal attire...
Something like this...
For girls...Either skirt or long pants...


For men's...

But I'm just 18 years old...Wearing like this make me look 28 years old...Gosh...
So I'm gonna wear back my school uniform...Haha :)
Miss those school days...So, I'll just wear like those days... ♥
Okay end of topic two...
What's next???
Okay, today is GOOD FRIDAY...
What is it all about???
I'm not quite sure...But I'll tell you people some of it.
Good Friday is a religious holiday observed primarily by Christians commemorating the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and his death at Calvary. Many Christians spend this day in fasting, prayer, repentance, and meditation on the agony and suffering of Christ on the cross. And after Good Friday, the next will be Easter on Sunday. The first eggs given at Easter were birds eggs. These eggs were painted in bright colours to give them further meaning as a gift.
Like this...

Anyway, Happy Good Friday & Easter Day to all Christians...♥
Haha :)
Readers, don't get bored with my post...I know is very very long and are full of words...Haha...
Be patient...
Wraps up...
Bye...Chao ♥