Friday, 1 April 2011

Bio-Essence Tanaka White


Hey people...It rained again this morning...And once again the rain spoilt my jogging plan again...Before i start my topic about BIO-ESSENCE I'll like to tell out my feelings...Lolz...
Let me see, this morning, i was so damn unlucky and i stepped on SHIT!!!!!!!!!!I'm not sure what type of shit is that, but it stinks...I was so damn careless.Anyway, i did not stepped it on purpose...As i was walking, i saw shit on the floor...OH NO!!!!I brought the shit all over the place...So, my maid had to do extra work to clean the shit away...I had to clean up the sole of my shoes, my maid helped me...Then i took my shoes up to brush it with soap...My grandma then went down to see my maid cleaning up the floor.She could not stay quietly there, so she helped her.When they were done with it, my grandma started to say,'You stepped on shit early in the morning and make me so trouble.' I kept my mouth shut and did not say a single word.I thought in my heart, i never stepped it on purpose, i never asked you to clean it up for me.I was so sad to hear that she said this to me.Lolz...Then she said again,'early in the morning make me so troublesome, it is 10 o'clock and i did not done any work yet.' My heart felt so pain, like a needle poking onto it.I really did not do it on purpose.Sorry that i make you so in trouble.Maybe i shall get lost, and ease your trouble-ness.Anyway, I'll go out to study in 2 more months, so thank God that I won't trouble you anymore... :(
I felt so moody & sad after she said that to me.So please don't bother me.I really lost my HAPPY MOOD!!!!!!!!!

Next topic~~~~
I've been using BIO-ESSENCE TANAKA WHITE for almost 2 weeks already.And many of them said that my face looks fairer and nicer.♥
Let see, i only use their TANAKA WHITE SKIN,WHITE PERFECTING LOTION...My skin is so damn sensitive.I had to get a suitable one.
I'll introduce each of their product...I'll help them promote their product...Haha :)

1.TANAKA WHITE GENTLE CLEANSING FORM

2.TANAKA WHITE BRIGHT WHITE CLARIFYING SOFTENER

3.TANAKA WHITE, WHITE & FIRM DOUBLE ACTION ESSENCE

4.TANAKA WHITE ULTIMATE WHITENING & ALL SPOTS FADING CREAM

5.TANAKA WHITE REJUVENATING WHITENING DAY CREAM

6.TANAKA WHITE RENEWAL NIGHT CREAM

7.TANAKA WHITE SKIN WHITE PERFECTING LOTION(SPF 15)

8.TANAKA WHITE SKIN WHITE PERFECTING STRETCH MASK


Tada, that's all for their TANAKA WHITE products & their function... :)
Tanaka has a long long ago history.It is also known as THANAKHA, it was found in Myanmar.It is a tradition whitening secret used by women in Myanmar for more than 2000 years.Tanaka means both "cosmetic for beautifying the face" and "cleansing agent". The simple procedure involves stripping of the bark from the plant, soaking it in water and then grounding it on a mortar and mixed with water to form a fragrant paste to be applied onto the face. It is recognized as an effective and ideal cosmetic for those who have to work under direct sunshine. Women who work in paddy fields always wear thick layers of Tanaka to protect themselves from the harsh sun. It also cools and soothes skin to help prevent pimples. The Tanaka Tree Bark Extract used in the Tanaka White Series has deep nourishing, hydrating and cooling properties, and is a tried and tested formula used to maintain skin fairness even under the sun, blocking out harmful UV rays and external pollutants.
So Tanaka white is totally awesome right???It can always keep your skin fair, firm, moisturized & cool.Try it....You will never REGRET!!!!!!!
I'll buy the whole set before i leave home for my studies....♥
Today is the last day of March and tomorrow will be APRIL FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wahahahahahahahaha...Let me see, i'm gonna set someone as my target and fool that person...So beware and don't believe me....Haha :)
Can i fool the whole world????JOKING =.=
So i'll think of something tonight...Hehe... ><
Bye people...
And take care....
And remember to click on my NUFFNANG ads...
Thanks people...♥